Noonah was founded on the principles of innovation, straight talking, honesty, value, service and attention to detail. Everything we do, from account management to technical support is centred around these ideas.
We have a wide range of roles available as we expand and deliver experiences that go above and beyond.
If you’re passionate and motivated, we would love to hear from you.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Reporting To: Board of Directors
Noonah is the UK’s leading innovator of technology for events and entertainment exporting globally.
You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of marketing for Noonah’s diverse range of exciting and innovative digital technologies and services.
Working closely with the sales team and key stakeholders across the business you will drive a full 360 strategy which incorporates the entire Noonah business including but not limited to all digital, showroom, events , and trade show activity.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience working as a marketing manager or similar role and will have a proven track record for delivering growth across all channels.
You will be an ambassador for the Noonah brand, driving innovation and best practice in a fast-paced and exciting business environment. Helping to build a dynamic and positive culture in one of the region’s leading tech companies.
- Brand Strategy – working closely with the board to develop a roadmap for growth.
- Product Launches – managing all aspects from creative through to delivery.
- Digital – You will manage and report on all digital channels including the website, social, SEO and PPC
- Creation of leads for the sales team and reporting on performance metrics
- You will be responsible for the creation of all marketing collateral and be able to get best out of the creative team.
- Responsibility for marketing spend within set budgets and maximising ROI.
- Lead the development of the annual marketing plan.
- A good working understanding of CRM systems, with experience of Hubspot preferable
- A good working knowledge of digital marketing and related platforms including ecommerce, social and email marketing
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in a similar marketing position
- A knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferable but not essential
- Strong personal and leadership skills
Please email your CV to [email protected] to apply.